Date of enactment
Misty Collection Co., Ltd. ( hereinafter referred to as the "Company" ) considers the protection of personal information to be a social responsibility. Based on the Misty Collection Personal Information Protection Policy, we have established the following "Regarding the handling of personal information on the website".
Article 1 Definition of Personal Information
1. “Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other information. This refers to items that can identify a specific individual by description, etc., or items that include an individual identification code.
Article 2 Method of collecting personal information
In this policy, "personal information" means information related to identification of users, action history on communication services, other information generated or accumulated in relation to users or users' devices, and shall mean what we collect.
Personal information collected by the Company in this service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
1. Information provided by users
Information provided by users in order to use this service or through the use of this service is as follows.
・Contact information such as name, email address, phone number, address, etc.
・Information related to payment methods such as credit card information, bank account information, and electronic money information
・Information entered or sent by users through input forms or other methods specified by the Company
2. Information collected by the Company when users use the Service
The Company may collect information regarding the status of access to the Service and how it is used. This includes the following information:
・Referrer (history of viewed pages and advertisements)
・Information on server access logs (date and time of use, method of use, environment of use)
・Cookies , ADID , IDFA and other identifiers
Article 3 Purpose of use
The specific purpose of use of personal information related to the provision of this service is as follows.
We use the personal information of our users for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate our services
2. To use information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, delivery result of certified mail, etc. for identity verification
3. To send e-mails to users about product/service information, update information, campaigns, etc.
4. To send necessary emails such as maintenance and important notices
6. To allow users to view, change, delete, and correct their own registered information
7. Information related to payment such as product name and quantity purchased, service type, period, number of times used, billing amount, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. to use
8. Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 Change of purpose of use
1. We will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change.
2. If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 Provision to Third Parties
1. Our company does not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the user's consent in advance.
However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
(1) When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
(2) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
(3) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the execution of the affairs with the consent of the person When there is a risk of interfering with
(4) When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission.
・Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
・Items of data provided to third parties
・Means or method of provision to third parties
・Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
・How to accept the request of the person
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of the information shall not be a third party.
(1) When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, and the users When the person is notified in advance of the purpose of use and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is placed in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 6 Disclosure of Personal Information
1. When the person requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. In addition, a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
(3) Other cases that violate laws and regulations
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 7 Correction and deletion of personal information
1. If the user's own personal information held by the Company is incorrect information, the user shall correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") to the Company in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company. ) can be claimed.
2. If the Company receives a request from the user as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct the relevant personal information without delay.
3. If the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to make corrections, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
Article 8 Suspension of use of personal information
1. The Company will suspend or delete the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "use ), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
2. If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using the personal information without delay.
3. If the Company suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend use, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
4. Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use, etc. involves a large amount of costs or other cases in which suspension of use, etc. is difficult, alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user can be taken. If so, this alternative shall be taken.
1. The content of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters stipulated otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 Contact point for inquiries
If you have any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information regarding this policy, please contact the contact below.
Address: Tokyo Chofu City 1-36-8 Fuda
Misty Collection Co., Ltd. Representative Director Munakata Masami